Thursday, May 28, 2009

❤Lunch Time❤~episode 4~







Today's Menu\(^o^)/
・rice(with wakame-hurikake)
・spaghetti

・scrambled eggs
・sauted dishes(chicken and onion)
My recommend menu!(^^)!
I recommend sauted dishes!
I'm going to explain how to cook sauted dishes.
☆Material☆
・chicken
・onion
・tomato ketchup
・sauce
☆How to cook☆
1.Cut chicken and onion
2.Fry them
3.put tomato ketchup and a little sauce
The point is "little sauce".
If you use new onion,you can cook more delicious sauted dishes!
So please try it!



















4 comments:

  1. Your blog is really cute and informative!!
    I want to try your lunch menu.Please continue to renew your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuki's lunch looks like very delicious every time^^
    you'll be absolutely good mother!>u<
    and economy mother XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sooo surprized...
    Yuki's lunch is perfect! /(.0.)\
    professional!professional!
    Your lunch looks more delicious than my mothers!
    (sometime my mother only use miclowave oven...)
    You'll be good mother in the future!
    It is said that if your husband would be buisiness bachelor, he comes back early in case you're good cook!!
    Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!!
    your lunch is very cute.
    And it looks very delicious.
    please make lunch for me❤haha

    ReplyDelete