:-)} First,than you for giving me meny comments!!
I'm soooo happy❤
I'm keep on my blog!
Do you know Taco rice??
Taco rice is Okinawa's food.
When I went to Okinawa for shool trip,I ate it.
I was very surprised!
It's because Taco rice was too delicidous!!!!
I'm happy to meet Taco rice.
You should eat it!!!!!!!!!
I'm show you how to cook Taco rice!
☆Material☆(for 1 person)
・Hot rice 200g
・Ground meat 150g
・tomato 1
・lettuce 3 pieces
・cheese (for pizza) a lot
・ketchup
1.Fry ground meat and put ketcuo in.
2.Cut tomato and lettuce.
3.Put rice,cheese meat,lettuce,tomato,ketchup.
The point is put order!
It's because cheese is melt.
If you cook it and eat,please tell me:)
taco rice!!
ReplyDeletei've never eaten that before!
btw i love octopus:b
taco isn't octopus, right?lol
Hello!
ReplyDeleteYour blog looks so yummy!
It is hard to me for thinking about my lunch menu...(TOT)
So,I'm looking forward to your new blog!
Please make lunch for me!:)
ReplyDeleteI want you to cook lunch for me~!lol
ReplyDeleteAnd I wanna try Taco rice!)))